BHRIGHU LAKE TREK BEAS KUND – MANALI
Bhrigu Lake trek is located at an elevation of around 4,300 metres (14,100ft) in Kullu district, Himachal Pradesh, India. Once you decide every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
Bhrigu Lake is located at an elevation of around 4,300 metres (14,100ft) in Kullu district, Himachal Pradesh, India. It is located to the east of Rohtang Pass and is around 6 KM (3.7 mi) from Gulaba village. It can be reached by trekking either from the Vashishth temple, which is famous for its hot water springs, which is close to the town of Manali or from Gulaba village. Actually there is no settlement in Gulaba and is actually an area of the Pir Panjal mountain range. It is named after Maharishi Bhrigu.
The Program Highlights of:
Trek Facts :
Best Season: May To June, September To October
Trip Type: Trekking
Batch Size: 10 Persons
Trip Duration: 05 Nights / 06 Days
Trip Grade: Moderate
Highest Points: Altitude 4235 meter
- Transport: From Manali hotel to trekking point and Return.
- Meals while on trek (Veg./Non-veg).
- All necessary entry fees and permits.
- Accommodation in Manali camp/hotel on Double and Triple sharing basis with meals-fixed menu.
- Camp stay during Trek.
- Solar lights and fire in the dinning and socializing room, common toilet facility, Bucket water for washing etc.
- Qualified & mountaineering certified trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
- Emergency Backup: First aid medical kits, stretcher and oxygen cylinder.
- Trek equipment and gear. (Sleeping Bag/Inner/Mattress Tents/Kitchen tent/dinning tent).
- Transport from your destination to Manali by flight/train/bus.
- Personal expenses like mineral water, laundry, tip etc.
- Local sightseeing in Manali apart from the trek itinerary.
- Food During the Transit.
- GST@ 5.0%.
Arrive at Manali in the morning, where you will meet our Leader who will assist you and transfer to a pre-booked hotel in Manali. The day is free for leisure activities or you can visit the famous Hadimba Devi Temple, the Tibetan Monastery old Manali, and the mall Road. We will be staying tonight at the hotel.
Manali To Kulang And Trek To Moji Dugh (3250 Meters) 4 Hours
Today we will start our journey to Kulang. The village of Kulang is situated 20 minutes from this point a starting point of trek. We will move ahead in the direction of Moji Dugh and pass through dense of pine, deodar and oak forests on the way. We will set up our first campsite in this extensive open space Over night in Camp.
Moji Dugh - Theli (3500 Meters) 5 Hours
After breakfast, ascend gradually and will take you to tree line on the top. You can have View of Manali valley and several magnificent peaks like Hanuman Tibba, Shikharbeh, and Makarbeh. We will set up the camp in the midst of extensive elevated meadow of Theli. This region is covered all over with snow that is ahead of schedule at this time of the year, Over night stay in Camp.
Theli - Bhrigu Lake (4235 Meters) - Theli (3500 Meters) 7 Hours.
On this day, the trail will ascend progressively before a very small, precipitous ascend to a lake. Hike over an extensive Bhrigu ridge, from here you can have view of the Hanuman Peak, Kalihani Pass, Makarbeh, Shakarbeh, and the Manali pass towards the West side, on the East side you will get spectacular vistas of the Hampta, on north side the Friendship and the Rohtang ridge and Over night in Camp
Theli - Vashisht (2600 Meters) - Manali (4 Hours).
It will be the last day of our trail; this trail will be a precipitous descent all the way through the chestnut, deodar, and the pine forests towards the village of Vashisht. This place is well known for its hot water springs; Later, in the evening, we return back towards Manali where our trek ends. Over night stay in Hotel/camp.
Departure From Manali
After breakfast check-out from hotel or camp. We thank you for your patronage and ensure a punctual transfer for your onward Destination.
- Back pack & rain cover (50 - 60 ltr) with comfortable shoulder straps
- Day pack + rain cover 20 - 30 ltr (If hire a mule or porter)
- At least one Walking stick
- Torch with spare cells
- Writing material
- 1 hydration pack and 1 bottle of one liter
- Carry at least one thermos flask
- Snacks Energy bars, dry fruits, electralors
- Personal Medical Kit Consult your doctor
- T-shirt 2 Full sleeves (Non-cotton)
- Fleece T-shirts 1 No.
- Fleece jacket 1 No. (Alternative: a woollen sweater)
- Down feather / Hollofil jacket 1 No.
- Wind & waterproof (jacket & pant) 1 Pair
- Thermal inners (upper and lower) 1 Pair
- Trek pants 2 Synthetic (avoid shorts, fitting denims, capris)
- Poncho 1 No.
- Sunscreen cream and Hand sanitizer
- Moisturiser Antibacterial powder
- Toilet Paper & wipes
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Lip balm
- Floaters/flip-flops 1 Pair (Optional)
- Cotton socks 5 pairs
- Woollen socks 3 pairs
- Waterproof gloves 1 Pair
- Fleece/woollen gloves 1 Pair
- Quick dry towel
- Sun cap 1 No. (One that covers the neck as well)
- Woolen cap 1 No.
- Neck-gaiters 1 No.
- Sunglasses Dark with side cover, it should be U/V protected.
- People who wear spectacles-
(A)- Use contact lenses.
(B)- Photo chromatic glasses.
- Trekking shoes 1 Pair (Waterproof, high ankle with good grip)
- Itinerary is subject to change due to enough accumulation/ volume of snow on the trek at higher camps and other natural calamities & circumstances. In this condition, optional routes itinerary will be given/followed at the happening point.
- In case of changes in routes and properties, company will accept no liability but make arrangements for substitution of equal measure.
- In case of accident, illness, injury or miss happening, Company will accept no liability or its staff wholly or partially, responsible for the same.
- In case of Loss or Damage of equipment’s issued participant has to pay the cost for the same.
Please note that this is an outdoor and adventure trip and to enjoy such trips, one requires being reasonably fit both physically and mentally, along with a previous experience of outdoors. On the other side the trips are carried out in some of the most amazing and extraordinary locations and in very special times such as winter and at the same time they do provide a bit of challenge to our endurance, fitness and our ability to cope with some adverse conditions. Though we will provide the best equipment and manpower, and do our best to leave no stone unturned. But still before taking up this trip we want to make very clear that nothing is certain in trips like this. Such as bad weather and cold and other logistical uncertainties such as power cut and water supply cut etc. Though we will try to do our best to provide water by buckets and lights by solar batteries etc. but still before signing up one should be experienced enough to carry himself or herself in outdoor conditions and well aware of these uncertainties and hence cooperate if any such situation arises due to the reasons beyond human control.
As the services to be provided are booked several months in advance, cancellation of such services are marked for a particular departure results in the Company losing money depending upon the time of cancellation to the Supplier. Therefore any cancellation of tour / services booked will attract cancellation charges as specified by the company.
30 days before departure date - 25% of tour cost
29-14 days before departure date - 50% of tour cost
13-7 days before departure date - 60% of tour cost
6-2 days before departure date - 75% of tour cost
48 hours prior to tour departure - 100% of tour cost