GETAWAY TO SOROTU MEADOWS
Get ready to experience Himalayan wildness at its best and live in wild for sometime. Away from city chaos, walking with horses, mesmerizing the enigmatic view of nature.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Small Group
Sorotu Meadows is one day hiking place starts from “Sethan Village” your camping site with the charismatic view of mountains. Coming back from a day hiking set up of barbeque with us and enjoy your snacks and drink with the music of your choice.
The Program Highlights of:
Trek Facts :
Best Season: May to end of October
Area: Hamta Pass
Trip Type: Day Hiking
Batch Size: 10 Persons
Trip Grade: Easy
Easy Region: Hamta Valley
Trip Duration: 03 Nights / 04 Days
- Transport: Pick up from Chandigarh / Delhi airport or railway station and Return.
- Meals while on trek (Veg./Non-veg).
- All necessary entry fees and permits.
- Accommodation in Manali Camp on Double and Triple sharing basis with meals-fixed menu. Room heater will be based on the availability of power, though we will provide the firewood in the sitting room in the evenings.
- Camp stay during Trek.
- Solar lights and fire in the dinning and socializing room, common toilet facility, Bucket water for washing etc.
- Qualified & mountaineering certified trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
- Emergency Backup: First aid medical kits, stretcher and oxygen cylinder.
- Trek equipment and gear. (Sleeping Bag/Inner/Mattress Tents/Kitchen tent/dinning tent).
- All State Permits and toll taxes.
- Transport from Mumbai to Delhi/Chandigarh and back by train/flight/bus.
- Personal expenses like mineral water, laundry, tip etc.
- Local sightseeing apart from the trek itinerary.
- GST @ 5.0 %.
Arrive at Chandigarh
Pick up from Chandigarh airport or railway station at 1.00 pm. Over night journey.
Check-in to Hamta Camp, rest and refresh. Hot local food on lunch. Afternoon a short hike to village Sethan for acclimatization. Evening music with bone fire followed by dinner and over night stay in tents.
Day Hike to Sorotu meadows
A gradual climb to reach Sorotu meadows. Adventure activity like rock climbing and rappelling on rock face. Group activities collecting fire food and making organic tea and preparing lunch on fire. Return to camp. Evening barbeque and cooking meal on clay pot. Over night stay in tents.
Departure from Manali
After breakfast drive to Chandigarh and drop at Chandigarh airport/ railway station and move in souls ensures a punctual transfer for your onward Destination.
Camping is nature’s way of teaching Life’s lesson.
- Back pack & rain cover (50 - 60 ltr) with comfortable shoulder straps
- Day pack + rain cover 20 - 30 ltr (If hire a mule or porter)
- At least one Walking stick
- Torch with spare cells
- Writing material
- 1 hydration pack and 1 bottle of one liter
- Carry at least one thermos flask
- Snacks Energy bars, dry fruits, electralors
- Personal Medical Kit Consult your doctor
- T-shirt 2 Full sleeves (Non-cotton)
- Fleece T-shirts 1 No.
- Fleece jacket 1 No. (Alternative: a woollen sweater)
- Down feather / Hollofil jacket 1 No.
- Wind & waterproof (jacket & pant) 1 Pair
- Thermal inners (upper and lower) 1 Pair
- Trek pants 2 Synthetic (avoid shorts, fitting denims, capris)
- Poncho 1 No.
- Sunscreen cream and Hand sanitizer
- Moisturiser Antibacterial powder
- Toilet Paper & wipes
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Lip balm
- Floaters/flip-flops 1 Pair (Optional)
- Cotton socks 5 pairs
- Woollen socks 3 pairs
- Waterproof gloves 1 Pair
- Fleece/woollen gloves 1 Pair
- Quick dry towel
- Sun cap 1 No. (One that covers the neck as well)
- Woolen cap 1 No.
- Neck-gaiters 1 No.
- Sunglasses Dark with side cover, it should be U/V protected.
- People who wear spectacles-
(A)- Use contact lenses.
(B)- Photo chromatic glasses.
- Trekking shoes 1 Pair (Waterproof, high ankle with good grip)
- Itinerary is subject to change due to enough accumulation/ volume of snow on the trek at higher camps and other natural calamities & circumstances. In this condition, optional routes itinerary will be given/followed at the happening point.
- In case of changes in routes and properties, company will accept no liability but make arrangements for substitution of equal measure.
- In case of accident, illness, injury or miss happening, Company will accept no liability or its staff wholly or partially, responsible for the same.
- In case of Loss or Damage of equipment’s issued participant has to pay the cost for the same.
As the services to be provided are booked several months in advance, cancellation of such services are marked for a particular departure results in the Company losing money depending upon the time of cancellation to the Supplier. Therefore any cancellation of tour / services booked will attract cancellation charges as specified by the company.
30 days before departure date - 25% of tour cost
29-14 days before departure date - 50% of tour cost
13-7 days before departure date - 60% of tour cost
6-2 days before departure date - 75% of tour cost
48 hours prior to tour departure - 100% of tour cost