JUNGLE BOOT CAMP JIM CORBETT RISHIKESH
Himalayan style for travel explorers. Event is designed to experience Jungle Wild life beauty in its natural form.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Large Group
‘Jim Corbett’ national park of India is few Kilometer away from Nainital. The magical landscape of Corbett is well known and fabled for its tiger richness. This unique tiger territory is best known as the father who gave birth of the project ‘Tiger’ in India to protect the most endangered species and the Royal of India called Tigers.
Rishikesh has turn into Adventure Capital of India for the adventure seeker as Rishikesh is the starting point for Trekking expeditions to the Himalayan peaks and for the White River Rafting.
The program consists of:
- Flying Fox
- Village Visit
- Jungle Activities
- Group Tasks
- Field Skills
- Group Discussions.
Best Season: April, May, June, Sept and October
Area: Jim Corbett
Trip Type: Jungle Camp
Batch Size: 30 Persons
Trip Grade: Fairly Easy
Trip Duration: 07 nights/ 08 days
Note : The rates may change accordingly at the peak season mainly during Summer vacations, Diwali, Christmas & New Year.
- Transportation by Small Vehicle from Dehradun Airport /Haridwar Railway Station and drop back.
- All Meals (Veg/Non-Veg)on fixed menu.
- Accommodation in Luxury hotels/Swiss tents.
- Experienced Leaders, and Facilitators accompanying the group.
- All State Permits and Toll Taxes.
- Transport from Mumbai to Haridwar/Dehradun and back by train/flight.
- Personal expenses like mineral water, laundry, tip etc.
- Local sightseeing apart from the trip itinerary.
- GST @ 5.0 %.
Arrival at Delhi (240 Kms : 8 Hrs.)
Start Journey from Delhi to Jim Corbett. Check In at Corbett Hotel. Take Welcome Dri nk (Non Alcoholic). In evening you are free to enjoy Resort activity. Group formation followed by Dinner & Over night Stay at Corbett.
Corbett Local Sightseeing
Early in the morning move for Jungle Safari at Jhirna Zone. At evening nature walk. Take Dinner at Hotel & Over night Stay at Corbett.
Corbett Local Sightseeing
After taking Breakfast, drive for Corbett Museum. On the way you can visit Garzia Devi Temple. Evening Jungle Safari at Dhela Zone. Dinner at Hotel & Over night Stay at Corbett.
Jim Corbett Sightseeing
Early in the morning Jungle Safari at Bijrani Zone. Evening free for nature walk and trekking. Dinner & Over night Stay at Jim Corbett.
Jim Corbett to Rishikesh (290 Kms : 8 Hrs. )
After taking breakfast, Check Out from Hotel and move to Rishikesh. Check In at Rishikesh Hotel. Liesure time in the evening. Dinner & Over night Stay at Rishikesh.
After taking breakfast, move for white water Rafting. At evening enjoy Camp activity with Bonfire. Dinner & Over night Stay at Rishikesh Camp.
After taking breakfast, move for Rock Climbing and rappelling. At evening enjoy Camp activity with Bonfire. Dinner & Over night Stay at Rishikesh Camp.
Check Out from Rishikesh(235Kms : 7 Hrs.)
After taking breakfast, check out from Hotel and start your journey to Delhi Railway Station / Airport. Move in Souls thanks you for your patronage and ensures a punctual transfer for your onward Destination. Jungle Boot Camp – Jim Corbett ends here.
|Destination||Proposed Hotels ( Deluxe & Standard)|
|Corbett||Corbett view or Similar|
- Itinerary is subject to change due to enough accumulation/ natural calamities & circumstances. In this conditions optional routes itinerary will be given/followed at the happening point.
- In case of changes in routes and properties, company will accept no liability but make arrangements for substitution of equal measure.
- Incase of accident, illness, injury or miss happening, Company will accept no liability or its staff wholly or partially, responsible for the same.
- In case of Loss or Damage of equipment issued participant has to pay the cost for the same.
- Loose clothing with full sleeves two pairs
- Writing material
- Thick Pullover (2 numbers)
- Antiseptic/ Sunburn cream
- Camera and rolls
- Knee cap & band – aid
- Torch with spare cells
- Sports shoes
- Water bottle
- Sun hat
- Snow/Sun goggles
As the services to be provided are booked several months in advance, cancellation of such services are marked for a particular departure results in the Company losing money depending upon the time of cancellation to the Supplier. Therefore any cancellation of tour / services booked will attract cancellation charges as specified by the company.
30 days before departure date - 25% of tour cost
29-14 days before departure date - 50% of tour cost
13-7 days before departure date - 60% of tour cost
6-2 days before departure date - 75% of tour cost
48 hours prior to tour departure - 100% of tour cost