KHANPARI TIBBA TREK
Khanpari Tibba Trek is one of the easiest and most beautiful treks around Manali. The famous Hadimba Temple in Manali takes you through forests of pine & cedar.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
The trek starts from Manali via Hadimba Temple and it will take you to upper reaches of the Pir Panjal range with excellent views of Hanuman Tibba, Indrasan, Inder Quila, Deo Tibba and other peaks of Dhauladhar and Pir panjal mountain range. Kalihani Pass also forms the pathway to the remote Bara Bhangal village in the Kangra valley which is known as shepherd trek.
The Program Highlights of:
Trek Facts :
Best Season: June To October
Area: Manali, Lamadug, Khanpari, Ranisui and Shangchar
Trip Type: Trekking
Batch Size: 10 Persons
Trip Duration: 03 Nights / 04 Day
Trip Grade: Moderate
Highest Points: Altitude 4125 meter
- Transport: From Manali hotel to trekking point and Return.
- Meals while on trek (Veg./Non-veg).
- All necessary entry fees and permits.
- Accommodation in Manali camp/hotel on Double and Triple sharing basis with meals-fixed menu.
- Camp stay during Trek.
- Solar lights and fire in the dinning and socializing room, common toilet facility, Bucket water for washing etc.
- Qualified & mountaineering certified trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
- Emergency Backup: First aid medical kits, stretcher and oxygen cylinder.
- Trek equipment and gear. (Sleeping Bag/Inner/Mattress Tents/Kitchen tent/dinning tent).
- Transport from Mumbai to Delhi/Chandigarh and back by train/flight/bus.
- Personal expenses like mineral water, laundry, tip etc.
- Local sightseeing apart from the trek itinerary.
- Food during the Transit.
- GST@ 5.0%.
Manali—Lamadugh (3180 m) (4-5 hrs walk)
Post breakfast start walking from the hotel and enroute visiting to Hadimba Temple. The trail starts with an easy ascend through the pine forests and as the you will reach Nihar Thach, trail becomes steep till Lamadugh. Over night stay in tents.
Lamadugh – Khanpari Tibba base (3610m) (3-4 hrs)
Today you will be ascending up to Khanpari Tibba base in which you will see Pir Panjal mountain range and Rohtang Pass. It is a steep ascend. Over night stay in tents.
Khanpari Tibba base – Khorshu Thach (3310m) (3 hrs)
After breakfast start walking towards Khanpari Tibba (4130m) and enjoy the 360 degree panoramic view of Dhauladhar, Pir Panjal Mountain range and Kullu valley. It is gradual trail. Over night stay in tents.
KhorshuThach – Shangchar village – Manali (3-4 hrs walk)
After breakfast walk towards Shangchar village, walk down hill till the village. From Ligan village drive back to Manali, 01 hrs drives. Over night stay in hotel.
- Back pack & rain cover (50 - 60 ltr) with comfortable shoulder straps
- Day pack + rain cover 20 - 30 ltr (If hire a mule or porter)
- At least one Walking stick
- Torch with spare cells
- Writing material
- 1 hydration pack and 1 bottle of one liter
- Carry at least one thermos flask
- Snacks Energy bars, dry fruits, electralors
- Personal Medical Kit Consult your doctor
- T-shirt 2 Full sleeves (Non-cotton)
- Fleece T-shirts 1 No.
- Fleece jacket 1 No. (Alternative: a woollen sweater)
- Down feather / Hollofil jacket 1 No.
- Wind & waterproof (jacket & pant) 1 Pair
- Thermal inners (upper and lower) 1 Pair
- Trek pants 2 Synthetic (avoid shorts, fitting denims, capris)
- Poncho 1 No.
- Sunscreen cream and Hand sanitizer
- Moisturiser Antibacterial powder
- Toilet Paper & wipes
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Lip balm
- Floaters/flip-flops 1 Pair (Optional)
- Cotton socks 5 pairs
- Woollen socks 3 pairs
- Waterproof gloves 1 Pair
- Fleece/woollen gloves 1 Pair
- Quick dry towel
- Sun cap 1 No. (One that covers the neck as well)
- Woolen cap 1 No.
- Neck-gaiters 1 No.
- Sunglasses Dark with side cover, it should be U/V protected.
- People who wear spectacles-
(A)- Use contact lenses.
(B)- Photo chromatic glasses.
- Trekking shoes 1 Pair (Waterproof, high ankle with good grip)
- Itinerary is subject to change due to enough accumulation/ volume of snow on the trek at higher camps and other natural calamities & circumstances. In this condition, optional routes itinerary will be given/followed at the happening point.
- In case of changes in routes and properties, company will accept no liability but make arrangements for substitution of equal measure.
- In case of accident, illness, injury or miss happening, Company will accept no liability or its staff wholly or partially, responsible for the same.
- In case of Loss or Damage of equipment’s issued participant has to pay the cost for the same.
Please note that this is an outdoor and adventure trip and to enjoy such trips, one requires being reasonably fit both physically and mentally, along with a previous experience of outdoors. On the other side the trips are carried out in some of the most amazing and extraordinary locations and in very special times such as winter and at the same time they do provide a bit of challenge to our endurance, fitness and our ability to cope with some adverse conditions. Though we will provide the best equipment and manpower, and do our best to leave no stone unturned. But still before taking up this trip we want to make very clear that nothing is certain in trips like this. Such as bad weather and cold and other logistical uncertainties such as power cut and water supply cut etc. Though we will try to do our best to provide water by buckets and lights by solar batteries etc. but still before signing up one should be experienced enough to carry himself or herself in outdoor conditions and well aware of these uncertainties and hence cooperate if any such situation arises due to the reasons beyond human control.
As the services to be provided are booked several months in advance, cancellation of such services are marked for a particular departure results in the Company losing money depending upon the time of cancellation to the Supplier. Therefore any cancellation of tour / services booked will attract cancellation charges as specified by the company.
30 days before departure date - 25% of tour cost
29-14 days before departure date - 50% of tour cost
13-7 days before departure date - 60% of tour cost
6-2 days before departure date - 75% of tour cost
48 hours prior to tour departure - 100% of tour cost