MAGESTIC LAKES BHRIGHU TREK
Travel Concept for Adventure lover to experience nature’s challenge while trekking.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
Bhrighu Lake Trek
Bhrigu Lake trek, which is one of the shortest treks in and around Manali, commences from the popular hill station and leads to Gulaba and from there the trail continues to Kothi Thel that is at an elevation of 2,900 meters. After a steep ascend from Kothi Theli the trail winds up for an over night camp at the vicinity of Bhrigu Lake and there again the journey commences for Vashisht Theli en route to Pandu Ropa. The downhill trek leads to Vashishth village and the journey presents the trekker a great view of the entire Kullu valley. The trail down to Manali passes through a thick forest and slowly emerges into the apple orchards and finally reaches the Vashisht hot spring then Manali.
The Program Highlights of:
- Village Visit
- Glacier Visit
- Field Skills
- Group Discussions
Best Season: August to October
Trip Type: Adventurous
Batch Size: 20 Persons
Trip Grade: Fairly Easy
Trip Duration: 06 Nights / 07 Days
- Transport: Pick up from Delhi Airport/ Delhi railway station and Return.
- Meals while on trek (Veg./Non-veg).
- All necessary entry fees and permits.
- Accommodation in Manali hotel on Double and Triple sharing basis with meals-fixed menu. Room heater will be based on the availability of power though we will provide the firewood in the sitting room in the evenings.
- Hotel, homestay or camping during Trek.
- Transportation during Trip.
- Solar lights and fire in the dinning and socializing room, common toilet facility, Bucket water for washing etc.
- Qualified & mountaineering certified trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
- Emergency Backup: First aid medical kits, stretcher and oxygen cylinder.
- Trek equipment and gear. (Sleeping Bag/Inner/Mattress Tents/Kitchen tent/dinning tent).
- All State Permits and toll taxes.
- Transport from Mumbai to Delhi and back by train/flight.
- Personal expenses like mineral water, laundry, tip etc.
- Local sightseeing apart from the trek itinerary.
- GST @ 5.0 %.
Arrive at Delhi To Manali
AC Volvo from the meeting points in Delhi will start at 6:00 p.m. Within 12-13 hours, you will reach Manali. Over night journey in AC Volvo.
Arrival at Manali in the morning, where you will meet our Leader who will assist you and transfer to a pre-booked hotel in Manali. The day is free for leisure activities or you can visit the famous Hadimba Devi Temple, the Tibetan Monastery old Manali, and the mall Road. We will be staying tonight at the hotel.
Manali To Kulang And Trek To Moji Dugh (3250 Meters) 4 Hours
Today we will start our journey to Kulang .The village of Kulang is situated 20 minutes from this point; a starting point of trek. We will move ahead in the direction of Moji Dugh and pass through dense of pine, deodar and oak forests on the way. We will set up our first campsite in this extensive open space Over night in Camp.
Moji Dugh - Theli (3500 Meters) 5 Hours
After breakfast, ascend gradually and will take you to tree line on the top. You can have View of Manali valley and several magnificent peaks like Hanuman Tibba, Shikharbeh, and Makarbeh. We will set up the camp in the midst of extensive elevated meadow of Theli. This region is covered all over with snow that is ahead of schedule at this time of the year, Over night in Camp.
Theli - Bhrigu Lake (4235 Meters) - Theli (3500 Meters) 7 Hours.
On this day, the trail will ascend progressively before a very small, precipitous ascend to a lake. Hike over an expansive Bhrigu ridge, from here you can have view of the Hanuman Peak, Kalihani Pass, Makarbeh, Shakarbeh, and the Manali pass towards the West side, on the East side you will get spectacular vistas of the Hampta, on north side the Friendship and the Rohtang ridge and Over night in Camp.
Theli - Vashisht (2600 Meters) - Manali (4 Hours)
It will be the last day of our trail; this trail will be a precipitous descent all the way through the chestnut, deodar, and the pine forests towards the village of Vashisht. This place is well known for its hot water springs; Later, in the evening, we return back towards Manali where our trek ends. Over night in Hotel/camp.
Manali – Delhi
This day is free for leisure activities and relaxing. In the evening, we will take the AC Volvo Bus from Manali and head towards Delhi. It will be an over night voyage by bus. Move in Souls thanks you for your patronage and ensures a punctual transfer for your onward Destination. Magestic Lakes – Bhrigu Lake event ends here.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to enough accumulation/ volume of snow on the trek at higher camps and other natural calamities & circumstances. In this condition, optional routes itinerary will be given/followed at the happening point.
- In case of changes in routes and properties, company will accept no liability but make arrangements for substitution of equal measure.
- In case of accident, illness, injury or miss happening, Company will accept no liability or its staff wholly or partially, responsible for the same.
- In case of Loss or Damage of equipment issued participant has to pay the cost for the same.
- Loose clothing with full sleeves two pairs
- Writing material
- Thick Pullover (2numbers)
- Antiseptic/ Sunburn cream
- Camera and rolls
- Knee cap & band – aid
- Torch with spare cells
- Sports shoes
- Water bottle
- Sun hat
- Snow/Sun goggles
As the services to be provided are booked several months in advance, cancellation of such services are marked for a particular departure results in the Company losing money depending upon the time of cancellation to the Supplier. Therefore any cancellation of tour / services booked will attract cancellation charges as specified by the company.
30 days before departure date - 25% of tour cost
29-14 days before departure date - 50% of tour cost
13-7 days before departure date - 60% of tour cost
6-2 days before departure date - 75% of tour cost
48 hours prior to tour departure - 100% of tour cost