MOGLI NAINITAL JIM CORBETT
Students that offer additional emphasis on outdoor adventure experience inside the deep jungle watching wild animals.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Large Group
Nainital is a glittering jewel in the Himalyan necklace, blessed with scenic natural attraction and varied natural resources. It is located in Kumaon region in the state of Uttarakhand. The “NainiLake(tal)” gives enthralling and mesmerizing experience to tourist that’s why sometimes it is called ‘Queen of lakes’.
‘Jim Corbett’ national park of India is few Kilometer away from Nainital. The magical landscape of Corbett is well known and fabled for its tiger richness. This unique tiger territory is best known as the father who gave birth of the project ‘Tiger’ in India to protect the most endangered species and the Royal of India called Tigers.
The program consists of:
- Flying Fox
- Village Visit
- Jungle Activities
- Group Tasks
- Field Skills
- Group Discussions
Best Season: April, May, June, Sept and October
Area: Jim - Corbett
Trip Type: Jungle Camp
Batch Size: 30 Persons
Trip Grade: Fairly Easy
Trip Duration: 06 Nights / 07 Days
Minimum Age: 12 to 16 years
Note: The rates may change accordingly at the peak season mainly during Summer vacations, Diwali, Christmas & New Year.
- Transportation by Small Vehicle from Chandigarh and Back .
- All Meals on Organic Concept except Enroute meal.
- Accommodation in hotels/ tents.
- Experienced Leaders and Facilitators accompanying the group.
- All State Permits And Toll Taxes.
- Transport from Mumbai to Delhi and back by train/flight.
- Personal expenses like mineral water, laundry, tips etc.
- Local sightseeing apart from the trek itinerary.
- GST @ 5.0 %.
Arrival at Delhi - Nainital
Report at Delhi Railway Station meet our representative and further Drive to Nainital reach in the evening check in at campsite. Group formation and dinner, over night stay at Camp in Nainital.
Morning Group Formation and Physical Exercise followed by breakfast later jungle walk around campsite introduction of region and do, and don’t in Jungle and Post Lunch explore the camp surrounding and visit to Lake. Dinner, campfire & over night stay.
After Breakfast, Jungle Treasure Hunt and Team Task evening Rope Course and Self-cooking activities followed by presentation. Dinner and over night stay in Camp.
After Breakfast Trek to Jungle, team task and Trekking to highest point and later back to camp and campfire followed by dinner. Over night stay in Camp.
Nainital – Jim Corbett
After breakfast drive to Jim Corbett reach and check in to camp and later camp activities.
After breakfast visit to Jim Corbett for jungle safari or elephant ride, later camp activities in the evening. Dinner and over night stay in Camp.
Corbett - Delhi
Morning After Breakfast drive to Delhi and Drop. Move in Souls thanks you for your patronage and ensures a punctual transfer for your onward Destination. Mogli – Jim Corbett event ends here.
|Destination||Proposed Hotels ( Deluxe & Standard)|
|Corbett||Corbett view or Similar|
- Itinerary is subject to change due to enough accumulation on the trek at higher camps and other natural calamities & circumstances. In this condition optional routes itinerary will be given/followed at the happening point.
- In case of changes in routes and properties, company will accept no liability but make arrangements for substitution of equal measure.
- In case of accident, illness, injury or miss happening, Company will accept no liability or its staff wholly or partially, responsible for the same.
- In case of Loss or Damage of equipment issued participant has to pay the cost for the same.
- Loose clothing with full sleeves two pairs
- Writing material
- Thick Pullover (2 numbers)
- Antiseptic/ Sunburn cream
- Camera and rolls
- Knee cap & band – aid
- Torch with spare cells
- Sports shoes
- Water bottle
- Sun hat
- Snow/Sun goggles
As the services to be provided are booked several months in advance, cancellation of such services are marked for a particular departure results in the Company losing money depending upon the time of cancellation to the Supplier. Therefore any cancellation of tour / services booked will attract cancellation charges as specified by the company.
30 days before departure date - 25% of tour cost
29-14 days before departure date - 50% of tour cost
13-7 days before departure date - 60% of tour cost
6-2 days before departure date - 75% of tour cost
48 hours prior to tour departure - 100% of tour cost