PHOTOGRAPHY DHUNDI BEAS KUND TREK
Walk for miles with no reason other than to witness the accumulation of trees and meadows, mountains and deserts, streams and rocks, rivers and grasses, sunrises and sunsets.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Small Group
DHUNDI BEAS KUND TREK
The Beas Kund trek starts from Manali, a beautiful hill station and will further take you to the famous Solang valley, which is 13 km from Manali. It is a well-acknowledged tourist destination for paragliding, skiing etc. You will find lush green meadows, beautiful glaciers and snow-covered mountain peaks throughout the track. Cross through Dhundi and Bakarthach to reach the Beas Kund glacier, also known as the birthplace of the Beas River.
The Program Highlights of:
- Glacier Visit
Trek Facts :
Best Season: May to June/Sep. to Oct.
Trip Type: Hiking
Batch Size: 20 Persons
Trip Grade: Fairly Easy
Trip Duration: 06 Nights / 07 Days
Highest Point: 3650 mts(Top
Highest Camping Point:3300mts
- Transport: Pick up from Chandigarh Airport/ railway station and Return back.
- Meals while on trek (Veg./Non-veg).
- All necessary entry fees.
- Accommodation in Manali hotel on Double and Triple sharing basis with meals-fixed menu.
- Hotel, Cottage or camping during Trek.
- Transportation during Trip.
- Solar lights and fire in the dinning and socializing room, common toilet facility, Bucket water for washing etc.
- Qualified & mountaineering certified trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
- Emergency Backup: First aid medical kits, stretcher and oxygen cylinder.
- Trek equipment and gear. (Sleeping Bag/Inner/Mattress Tents/Kitchen tent/dinning tent).
- All State Permits and toll taxes.
- Transport from Mumbai to Chandigarh and back by train/flight/bus.
- Personal expenses like mineral water, laundry, tip etc.
- Local sightseeing apart from the trek itinerary.
- GST @ 5.0 %.
Day 01: Arrival at Chandigarh(08 to 10hrs)
Report at Chandigarh Railway Station/Airport meet our representative. Drive to manali. Over night journey to reach manali.
Reach camp/cottage. Accalamatization walk at nearby area and can capture photograph. Come back from walk followed by bonfire, dinner and over night stay at camp/cottage
Manali – Solang Nallah - Dhundi (3150 Mts/10332 Ft)
In the morning after meditation and breakfast drive to Solang Nallah. Afternoon free for Para Gliding and other adventure sports from here trek to Dhundi. Set out camp and enjoy photography. Dinner and over night stay in camp.
Dhundi - Bakarthach (3300 Mts/10824 Ft) 3 Hrs
Enjoy early morning meditation and tea on mountains. After breakfast, we will gradually ascending from the valley, the trail continues to the scenic campsite at Bakarthach enroute enjoy capturing photograph of picturesque valley. In the evening group discussion on photography and colours. Dinner and over night stay in camp.
Bakarthach - Beas Kund (3650 Mts/11972 Ft) – Bakarthach 5 Hrs
Enjoy early morning meditation and tea at Bakarthach. After breakfast trek to the small lake at Beas Kund, the birthplace of the river Beas. After spending some time at Beas Kund, trace the path back to Bakarthach. Dinner and over night stay in camp.
Bakarthach - Dhundi – Palchan 2 Hrs
Today we will trek up to Dhundi and from here we will drive to Palchan. Dinner & over night stay in cottage/camp.
Departure from Manali - Chandigarh
After breakfast we will checkout from cottage/camp today we will do half-day sight seeing at Manali. After lunch drive back to chandigarh enroute free for water raffting(optional). Move in Souls thanks you for your patronage and ensures a punctual transfer for your onward Destination. Photography – Dhundi Beas Kund Trek event ends here.
“Camping is nature's way of teaching life’s lesson”
- Back pack & rain cover (50 - 60 ltr) with comfortable shoulder straps
- Day pack + rain cover 20 - 30 ltr (If hire a mule or porter)
- At least one Walking stick
- Torch with spare cells
- Writing material
- 1 hydration pack and 1 bottle of one liter
- Carry at least one thermos flask
- Snacks Energy bars, dry fruits, electralors
- Personal Medical Kit Consult your doctor
- T-shirt 2 Full sleeves (Non-cotton)
- Fleece T-shirts 1 No.
- Fleece jacket 1 No. (Alternative: a woollen sweater)
- Down feather / Hollofil jacket 1 No.
- Wind & waterproof (jacket & pant) 1 Pair
- Thermal inners (upper and lower) 1 Pair
- Trek pants 2 Synthetic (avoid shorts, fitting denims, capris)
- Poncho 1 No.
- Sunscreen cream and Hand sanitizer
- Moisturiser Antibacterial powder
- Toilet Paper & wipes
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Lip balm
- Floaters/flip-flops 1 Pair (Optional)
- Cotton socks 5 pairs
- Woollen socks 3 pairs
- Waterproof gloves 1 Pair
- Fleece/woollen gloves 1 Pair
- Quick dry towel
- Sun cap 1 No. (One that covers the neck as well)
- Woolen cap 1 No.
- Neck-gaiters 1 No.
- Sunglasses Dark with side cover, it should be U/V protected.
- People who wear spectacles-
(A)- Use contact lenses.
(B)- Photo chromatic glasses.
- Trekking shoes 1 Pair (Waterproof, high ankle with good grip)
- Itinerary is subject to change due to enough accumulation/ volume of snow on the trek at higher camps and other natural calamities & circumstances. In this condition, optional routes itinerary will be given/followed at the happening point.
- In case of changes in routes and properties, company will accept no liability but make arrangements for substitution of equal measure.
- In case of accident, illness, injury or miss happening, Company will accept no liability or its staff wholly or partially, responsible for the same.
- In case of Loss or Damage of equipment issued participant has to pay the cost for the same.
As the services to be provided are booked several months in advance, cancellation of such services are marked for a particular departure results in the Company losing money depending upon the time of cancellation to the Supplier. Therefore any cancellation of tour / services booked will attract cancellation charges as specified by the company.
30 days before departure date - 25% of tour cost
29-14 days before departure date - 50% of tour cost
13-7 days before departure date - 60% of tour cost
6-2 days before departure date - 75% of tour cost
48 hours prior to tour departure - 100% of tour cost