PHOTOGRAPHY TIRTHAN VALLEY
A great Himalayan Trip for those Photographers who loves to capture beauty of rare and endemic flora and fauna.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
Great Himalayan National Park
The great Himalayan with snow covered tops looking over the Tirthan River, this valley is best known for trout fishing. The land of untouched and mystified beauty. Tirthan Valley is a destination with plethora of delights. Lying nearly 3 kms from the entrance of Great Himalayan National Park, this place is abundant in adventurous activities and a paradise for nature lovers.
The Program Highlights of:
- Jungle Visit
- River Crossing
- Group Discussions
Best Season: March To June / October To November
Trip Type: Adventurous
Batch Size: 15 Persons
Trip Grade: Moderate
Trip Duration: 05 Nights / 06 Days
- Transport: Chandigarh Airport/ railway station and Return.
- Meals while Traveling (Veg./Non-veg).
- All necessary entry fees and permits.
- Accommodation in hotel on Double and Triple sharing basis with meals-fixed menu.
- Hotel, home stay or camping during Trek.
- Transportation during Trip.
- Solar lights and fire in the dinning and socializing room, common toilet facility, Bucket water for washing etc.
- Qualified & mountaineering certified trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
- Emergency Backup: First aid medical kits, stretcher and oxygen cylinder.
- Trek equipment and gear. (Sleeping Bag/Inner/Mattress Tents/Kitchen tent/dinning tent).
- All State Permits and toll taxes.
- Transport from Mumbai / Delhi to Chandigarh and back by train/flight.
- Personal expenses like mineral water, laundry, tip etc.
- Local sightseeing apart from the trek itinerary.
- GST @ 5.0 %.
Arrival Chandigarh to Aut
AC Volvo from the meeting point in Chandigarh will start at 11:30 p.m. Within 12-13 hours, you will reach Manali. Over night journey in AC Volvo Bus.
Reach at early morning, transfer to Tirthan campsite by Jeeps. Post breakfast, introduction and orientation. Evening at leisure, dinner and lights out. Over night stay in Tirthan.
Post breakfast, Secret waterfall circuit trek. Here you can experience the thrill of water sliding. Return to campsite to enjoy scrumptious hot lunch. Group games in the evening followed by dinner and lights out. Over night stay in Tirthan.
Post breakfast we will trek to the Great Himalayan National Park. Full day at GHNP (packed lunch), enjoy the beautiful park and get to see rare and endemic flora and fauna. Our trek route today will be scenic and will follow the gurgling Tirthan river all the way to the National Park. Return to campsite by evening. Group games followed by dinner and lights out. Over night stay in Tirthan.
Today we have an early start to the day. Post breakfast we drive to Jalori Pass, from here we begin our trek to Sirolsar Lake. Enjoy packed lunch next to the beautiful lake, return to campsite post lunch. In the evening have with group games followed by dinner and lights out. Over night stay in Tirthan.
After breakfast transfer to manali to catch Volvo bus for Chandigarh. Move in Souls thanks you for your patronage and ensures a punctual transfer for your onward Destination. Photography – Tirthan Valley event ends here.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to enough accumulation/ volume of snow on the trek at higher camps and other natural calamities & circumstances. In this condition, optional routes itinerary will be given/followed at the happening point.
- In case of changes in routes and properties, company will accept no liability but make arrangements for substitution of equal measure.
- In case of accident, illness, injury or miss happening, Company will accept no liability or its staff wholly or partially, responsible for the same.
- In case of Loss or Damage of equipment’s issued participant has to pay the cost for the same.
- Loose clothing with full sleeves two pairs
- Writing material
- Thick Pullover (2 numbers)
- Antiseptic/ Sunburn cream
- Camera and rolls
- Knee cap & band – aid
- Torch with spare cells
- Sports shoes
- Water bottle
- Sun hat
- Snow/Sun goggles
Please note that this is an outdoor and adventure trip and to enjoy such trips, one requires being reasonably fit both physically and mentally, along with a previous experience of outdoors. On the other side the trips are carried out in some of the most amazing and extraordinary locations and in very special times such as winter and at the same time they do provide a bit of challenge to our endurance, fitness and our ability to cope with some adverse conditions. Though we will provide the best equipment and manpower, and do our best to leave no stone unturned. But still before taking up this trip we want to make very clear that nothing is certain in trips like this. Such as bad weather and cold and other logistical uncertainties such as power cut and water supply cut etc. Though we will try to do our best to provide water by buckets and lights by solar batteries etc. butstill before signing up one should be experienced enough to carry himself or herself in outdoor conditions and well aware of these uncertainties and hence cooperate if any such situation arises due to the reasons beyond human control.
As the services to be provided are booked several months in advance, cancellation of such services are marked for a particular departure results in the Company losing money depending upon the time of cancellation to the Supplier. Therefore any cancellation of tour / services booked will attract cancellation charges as specified by the company.
30 days before departure date - 25% of tour cost
29-14 days before departure date - 50% of tour cost
13-7 days before departure date - 60% of tour cost
6-2 days before departure date - 75% of tour cost
48 hours prior to tour departure - 100% of tour cost