SHEPHERD’S TRAIL DAYARA BUGYAL DODITAL TREK
Experience Trekking in a magnificent way to understand Living of Himalayan Shepherd Life.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Extreme
Group Size Large Group
Dayara Bugyal would fall within the two most beautiful high altitude meadows in Garwhal Himalayas. Whereas, Dodital Trek is an ideal beginners trek in the Garwhal Himalayas. For hundreds of years shepherds from far have been taking their flock to gaze at both the treks. When the explorers get back from their treks to Dayara Bugyal & Dodital they come back profoundly affected. The trek includes camping alongside the picturesque Dodital before traversing the Darwa Pass.
The program consists of:
- Village Visit
- Jungle Activities
- Local folk music and Dance
Best Season: April, May, June, August and Mid October
Area: Garwhal Himalayas
Trip Type: Adventure Trekking
Batch Size: 10-30 Persons
Trip Grade: Extreme
Trip Duration: 09 Nights/ 10 Days
Highest Points: 4200 mts (Top)
- Transport: Pick up from Dehradun Airport/Haridwar railway station and Return.
- Meals while on trek (Veg./Non-veg).
- All necessary entry fees and permits.
- Accommodation in Uttarkashi hotel on Double and Triple sharing basis with meals-fixed menu. Room heater will be based on the availability of power though we will provide the firewood in the sitting room in the evenings.
- Hotel, home stay or camping during Trek.
- Transportation during Trip.
- Solar lights and fire in the dinning and socializing room, common toilet facility, Bucket water for washing etc.
- Qualified & mountaineering certified trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
- Emergency Backup: First aid medical kits, stretcher and oxygen cylinder.
- Trek equipment and gear. (Sleeping Bag/Inner/Mattress Tents/Kitchen tent/dinning tent).
- All State Permits and toll taxes.
- Transport from Mumbai/Delhi to Dehradun/Haridwar and back by train/flight.
- Personal expenses like mineral water, laundry, tip etc.
- Local sightseeing apart from the trek itinerary.
- GST @ 5.0 %.
Arrival at Dehradun/Haridwar to Uttarkashi (144kms/5hrs)
Pickup from Dehradun Airport/Haridwar Railway station. Reach Uttarkashi and over night stay at Uttarkashi Hotel. Dinner served at hotel.
Uttarkashi - Barsu to Barnala Tal Trek (6500ft/4kms /3hrs)
Early morning stretching workout by trained professional. After heavy breakfast packed lunch provided, drive to Barsu (42km) Trekking point, Trek from Barsu to Barnala Bugyal(3.5km), camping with activities and over night stay.
Barnala Tal to Dayara Bugyal Trek (10000 ft/5km/4hrs)
After heavy breakfast, packed lunch provided, Trek from Barnala Bugyal to Dayara Bugyal(km), camping with activities and over night stay in Camp.
Dayara Bugyal to Saridar Trek (5700 ft/8km)
After heavy breakfast packed lunch provided, Trek from Dayara Bugyal to Saridar, camping and over night stay.
Saridar to Satgarhi Trek (5500 ft/9km)
After heavy breakfast, packed lunch provided, Trek from Saridar to Satgarhi, camping and over night stay.
Satgarhi to Dodital Trek (10200 ft/9.5km)
After heavy breakfast, packed lunch provided, Trek from Satgarhi to Dodital(km), camping and over night stay.
Dodital to Darva pass - Dodital (14000 ft- 4kms)
After heavy breakfast, packed lunch provided, Sightseeing from Dodital to Darwa top and return back to Dodital, camping and over night stay.
From Dodital to Bebra Trek downward (16km)
After heavy breakfast, packed lunch provided, trek downward to Bebra, camping and over night stay.
Bebra to Kalyani Trek Downward(6.5km) – Drive Kalyani to Uttarkashi
After heavy breakfast, packed lunch provided, trek downward to Kalyani. Drive from kalyani to Uttarkashi. over night stay at hotel.
Drive back From Uttarkashi to Dehradun Airport/Haridwar Railway Station.
End of Event Off beat Challenge – Dayara Bugyal-Dodital. Move in Souls thanks you for your patronage and ensures a punctual transfer for your onward Destination.
|Destination||Proposed Hotels ( Deluxe & Standard)|
|Corbett||Corbett view or Similar|
- Itinerary is subject to change due to enough accumulation/ volume of snow on the trek at higher camps and other natural calamities & circumstances. In this condition, optional routes itinerary will be given/followed at the happening point.
- In case of changes in routes and properties, company will accept no liability but make arrangements for substitution of equal measure.
- In case of accident, illness, injury or miss happening, Company will accept no liability or its staff wholly or partially, responsible for the same.
- In case of Loss or Damage of equipment’s issued participant has to pay the cost for the same.
Please note that this is an outdoor and adventure trip and to enjoy such trips, one requires being reasonably fit both physically and mentally, along with a previous experience of outdoors. On the other side the trips are carried out in some of the most amazing and extraordinary locations and in very special times such as winter and at the same time they do provide a bit of challenge to our endurance, fitness and our ability to cope with some adverse conditions. Though we will provide the best equipment and manpower, and do our best to leave no stone unturned. But still before taking up this trip we want to make very clear that nothing is certain in trips like this. Such as bad weather and cold and other logistical uncertainties such as power cut and water supply cut etc. Though we will try to do our best to provide water by buckets and lights by solar batteries etc. but still before signing up one should be experienced enough to carry himself or herself in outdoor conditions and well aware of these uncertainties and hence cooperate if any such situation arises due to the reasons beyond human control.
- Loose clothing with full sleeves two pairs
- Writing material
- Thick Pullover (2numbers)
- Antiseptic/ Sunburn cream
- Camera and rolls
- Knee cap & band – aid
- Torch with spare cells
- Sports shoes
- Water bottle
- Sun hat
- Snow/Sun goggles
As the services to be provided are booked several months in advance, cancellation of such services are marked for a particular departure results in the Company losing money depending upon the time of cancellation to the Supplier. Therefore any cancellation of tour / services booked will attract cancellation charges as specified by the company.
30 days before departure date - 25% of tour cost
29-14 days before departure date - 50% of tour cost
13-7 days before departure date - 60% of tour cost
6-2 days before departure date - 75% of tour cost
48 hours prior to tour departure - 100% of tour cost