SPIRITUAL WALK GANGOTRI RISHIKESH
Himalayan style for spiritual seeker. Event is designed to experience meditation self-cooking at the bank of sacred river Ganga.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Large Group
The Holy River Ganges is the most sacred river in the Hindu religion and its source at Gaumukh on the Gangotri glacier and many other peaks. Gaumukh is one of the holiest places for Hindu pilgrims who come here to witness the birth of Mother Ganga. The trek takes you to Gaumukh (cows mouth), the mythological source of the River Ganges, which is at the snout of the Gangotri glacier.
Haridwar, lying at the feet of Shiva's hills, i.e., Shivaliks, in the Haridwar district of Uttaranchal Pradesh, is a doorway. Suryavanshi prince Bhagirath performed penance here to salvage the souls his ancestors who had perished due to the curse of sage Kapila. The penance was answered and the river Ganga trickled forth forms Lord Shiva's locks and its bountiful water revived the sixty thousand sons of king Sagara. In the traditional of Bhagirath, devout Hindus stand in the sacred waters here, praying for salvation of their departed elder. It is doorway to the sources of the Ganga and the Yamuna, 3000 to 4500 meters up into the snowy ranges of the central Himalayas. The 'Aarti' worship of the Ganga after sunset and the floating 'dia' (lamp) is a moving ritual.
The program consists of:
- Yoga Meditation
- Nature Walk
- Ganga Visit
- Indian Cookery Class
- Talks and Discussion on Indian Spirituality
- Local folk music and Dance
- Social Work Guest Contribution and Involvement Program
Best Season: May, June, August and Mid October
Trip Type: Spiritual
Batch Size: 30 Persons
Trip Grade: Fairly Easy
Trip Duration: 07 Nights/ 08 Days
Note : The rates may change accordingly at the peak season mainly during Summer vacations, Diwali, Christmas & New Year.
- Transportation by Small Vehicle from Dehradun Airport / Haridwar Railway Station and drop back.
- All Meals on Organic Concept.
- Accommodation in Luxury hotels/Swiss tents.
- Experienced Leaders, yoga instructor, Chef and Facilitators accompanying the group.
- All State Permits And Toll Taxes.
- Transport from Mumbai/Delhi to Haridwar/Dehradun and back by train/flight.
- Personal expenses like mineral water, laundry, tip etc.
- Local sightseeing apart from the trek itinerary.
- GST @ 5.0 %.
Arrival at Haridwar
Arrival Dehradun Airport / Haridwar Railway Station, Meet our representative and Transfer to your Hotel. Visit Har-ki-Pauri for Ganga Aarti in evening. Back to your hotel, over night stay at hotel.
Haridwar - Uttarkashi (167kms/8hr)
After breakfast drive to Uttarkashi. The drive is along the river Bhagirathi. Enroute visit to Tehri Dam evening reach Uttarkashi and Stay Over night at hotel.
In the morning after breakfast Introduction of Region and Brief about the Yoga and Meditation. Followed by breakfast, Later Visit Renowned Mountaineering Institute NIM and Kuteti Devi Temple, Lunch and Rest for 2 hours Evening Ganga Visit and Kashi vishwanath Temple visit and stay over night at hotel.
Morning Yoga and Meditation Classes after breakfast Indian Cookery Class by our expert in North and South Indian organic cooking. Evening Free for Leisure and Over night stay at hotel.
Uttarkashi - Harshil - Gangotri
Morning after Breakfast drive to Gangotri and After Darshan drive to Harshil check-in and Village Visit. Interaction with Villagers to understand the Himalayan Living Standards and difficulties faced for daily living. Over night stay at hotel.
Harshil - Uttarkashi 100 kms
Early morning, drive to Uttarkashi enroute visit Ganganani and Maneri Dam evening reach at Uttarkashi and Visit Shivananda Ashram and Talk About the Indian Philosophy and stay over night.
Uttarkashi to Rishikesh (2200kms/8-9hr)
Early morning after breakfast, drive straight to Rishikesh reach and evening free for leisure. Over night stay at hotel.
Morning Drop at Haridwar Railway station or Dehradun Airport. Move in Souls thanks you for your patronage and ensures a punctual transfer for your onward Destination. Spiritual Walk – Gangotri Uttarkashi Rishikesh event ends here.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to enough accumulation/ natural calamities & circumstances. In this condition optional routes itinerary will be given/followed at the happening point.
- In case of changes in routes and properties, company will accept no liability but make arrangements for substitution of equal measure.
- In case of accident, illness, injury or miss happening, Company will accept no liability or its staff wholly or partially, responsible for the same.
- In case of Loss or Damage of equipment issued participant has to pay the cost for the same.