TASTE OF HIMACHAL
Enjoy different Himalayan cuisine in its organic form.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
Enjoy and taste 13 different types of himachal foods (dham, mittha, sidu, babru, chana madra, auriya kaddoo or kadoo ka khatta, chha gosht, mash daal, patande, kullu trout, akotri, tudkiya bhath and bhey) while travelling to the interiors of Shimla Valley.
The Program Highlights of:
- Village Visit
- Local food exploration
- Stone Throwing festival
- Hot spring Visit
- Local folk dance and music
Trip Facts :
Best Season: August to October
Trip Type: Cultural
Batch Size: 12 Persons
Trip Duration: 06 Nights / 07 Days
Trip Level: Fairly Easy
Note: The rates may change accordingly at the peak season mainly during Summer vacations, Diwali, Christmas & New Year.
- Transport: Chandigarh/Delhi Airport/ railway station and Return.
- All Meals on Organic Concept.
- All necessary entry fees.
- Accommodation in homestay on Double sharing basis with meals-fixed menu.
- Hotel or homestay during Trip.
- Transportation during Trip.
- Emergency Backup: First aid medical kits, stretcher and oxygen cylinder.
- All State Permits and toll taxes.
- Transport from Mumbai to Chandigarh/Delhi and back by train/flight.
- Personal expenses like mineral water, laundry, tip etc.
- Local sightseeing apart from the trip itinerary.
- GST @ 5.0 %.
Arrival Chandigarh to Mandi. (200kms/6hrs)
AC Volvo from the meeting point in Chandigarh will start at 11:30 p.m. Over night journey in AC Volvo.
Arrival at Mandi and later vehicle will pick you to Sundernagar 50kms drive reach at Sunder nagar and you will be transferred to Guest house, day free and Authentic Himachali Dinner, over night stay in Sundernagar.
Sundernagar to Karsog (140kms/3hrs)
Morning after breakfast drive to Karsog, Enroute village visit and Taste Authentic Himachali Food in Traditional setup, visit Kamru Nag Temple known for its Architecture. Evening reach Karsog Valley and you will be transferred to hotel, over night stay in Karsog.
Morning after breakfast, visit Mamleshwar Mahadev, Kamksha Devi and Mahunag temples. This valley is known for its age old architecture given expression to the phrase “Picture Perfect” followed by authentic taste of local cuisine and over night stay in Karsog.
Morning after breakfast drive to Sunni tattapani known for hot water spring, visit dam and continue journey to Dhami enroute village visits, evening reach at Dhami and Over night stay at Dhami.
Morning after breakfast, enjoy leisure time. After lunch visit mela chowk to see “The pathar ka mela” an ancient traditional fare of this village. The two groups are engaged in stone pelting. One represents the erstwhile royal family of Dhami and the other consists of the commoners. Injured person applies a ‘tilak’ on the forehead of the idol of Goddess Kali with blood. Later drive to shimla 25kms check in at hotel and over night stay at Shimla.
Shimla – Chandigarh (125kms/2hrs)
After breakfast you will be transferred to Chandigarh and drop at Airport/Railway station. Move in Souls thanks you for your patronage and ensures a punctual transfer for your onward Destination. Taste of Himachal event ends here.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to enough accumulation/ natural calamities & circumstances. In this conditions optional routes itinerary will be given/followed at the happening point.
- In case of changes in routes and properties, company will accept no liability but make arrangements for substitution of equal measure.
- In case of accident, illness, injury or miss happening, Company will accept no liability or its staff wholly or partially, responsible for the same.
- In case of Loss or Damage of equipment issued participant has to pay the cost for the same.