TREKKING DHUNDI BEAS KUND
Best way to kill the heat just climb to the mountain finding the way to live in wilderness, listen to the music of flowing river.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
The Beas Kund trek starts from Manali, a beautiful hill station and will further take you to the famous Solang valley, which is 13 km from Manali. It is a well-acknowledged tourist destination for paragliding, skiing etc. You will find lush green meadows, beautiful glaciers and snow-covered mountain peaks throughout the track and cross through Dhundi and Bakarthach to reach the Beas Kund glacier, also known as the birthplace of the Beas River.
The Program Highlights of:
- Glacier Visit
- Group Discussions
Best Season: May to June/Sep. to oct.
Trip Type: Hiking
Batch Size: 12 Persons
Trip Grade: Fairly Easy
Trip Duration: 05 nights/ 06 days
Highest Points: 3650mts(Top)
Highest Camping Points: 3300mts
- Transport from Manali to Solang Valley and return back.
- Meals while on trek (Veg./Non-veg).
- All necessary entry fees.
- Accommodation in Manali Camp on Double and Triple sharing basis with meals-fixed menu.
- Transportation during Trip.
- Qualified & mountaineering certified trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
- Emergency Backup: First aid medical kits, stretcher and oxygen cylinder.
- Trek equipment and gear. (Sleeping Bag/Inner/Mattress Tents/Kitchen tent/dinning tent).
- All State Permits and toll taxes.
- Transport from Mumbai/Delhi to Manali Camp and back by train/flight.
- Personal expenses like mineral water, laundry, tip etc.
- Local sightseeing apart from the trek itinerary.
- GST @ 5.0 %.
Arrival at Manali
Reach Manali camp. After breakfast half day rest and briefing of trek and issue of trek equipments. After lunch acclimatization walk to Jogni water fall and Vashisth. In the evening free for leisure activity. Evening bornfire, dinner and over night stay at camp.
Manali – Solang Nallah - Dhundi (3150 Mts/10332 Ft)
In the morning after meditation and breakfast drive to Solang Nallah. Afternoon free for Para Gliding and other adventure sports from here trek to Dhundi. Set out camp and enjoy photography. Dinner and over night stay in camp.
Dhundi - Bakarthach (3300 Mts/10824 Ft) 3 Hrs-Beas Kund (3650 Mts/11972 Ft)
Enjoy early morning meditation and tea on mountains. After breakfast, we will gradually ascending from the valley, the trail continues to the scenic Bakarthach enroute enjoy capturing photograph of pictureseque valley. After lunch trek to the small lake at Beas Kund, the birthplace of the river Beas. After spending some time at Beas Kund, trace the path back to Bakarthach and Dhundi Base camp. Dinner and over night stay in camp.
Dhundi – Manali 3 Hrs
Today we will trek up to Dhundi and from here we will drive to Manali. In the evening free for leisure. Dinner & over night stay in camp/hotel.
Departure from Manali
After breakfast checkout from camp. Trekking – Dhundi Beas Kund Trek event ends here.
“Camping is nature's way of teaching life’s lesson”
- Itinerary is subject to change due to enough accumulation/ volume of snow on the trek at higher camps and other natural calamities & circumstances. In this condition, optional routes itinerary will be given/followed at the happening point.
- In case of changes in routes and properties, company will accept no liability but make arrangements for substitution of equal measure.
- In case of accident, illness, injury or miss happening, Company will accept no liability or its staff wholly or partially, responsible for the same.
- In case of Loss or Damage of equipment issued participant has to pay the cost for the same.
- Loose clothing with full sleeves two pairs
- Writing material
- Thick Pullover (2numbers)
- Antiseptic/ Sunburn cream
- Camera and rolls
- Knee cap & band – aid
- Torch with spare cells
- Sports shoes
- Water bottle
- Sun hat
- Snow/Sun goggles
As the services to be provided are booked several months in advance, cancellation of such services are marked for a particular departure results in the Company losing money depending upon the time of cancellation to the Supplier. Therefore any cancellation of tour / services booked will attract cancellation charges as specified by the company.
30 days before departure date - 25% of tour cost
29-14 days before departure date - 50% of tour cost
13-7 days before departure date - 60% of tour cost
6-2 days before departure date - 75% of tour cost
48 hours prior to tour departure - 100% of tour cost