ULTIMATE PEACE RISHIKESH NAINITAL
Travelling is not about escaping, its about living the best rather.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Ultimate
Group Size Large Group
Nainital is a glittering jewel in the Himalyan necklace, blessed with scenic natural attraction and varied natural resources. It is located in Kumaon region in the state of Uttarakhand. The “Naini Lake(tal) gives enthralling and mesmerizing experience to tourist that’s why sometimes it is called ‘Queen of lakes’.
Ever since the Beatles rocked up at the ashram of the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in the late ‘60s, Rishikesh has been a magnet for spiritual seekers. Today it styles itself as the ‘Yoga Capital of the World’, with masses of ashrams and all kinds of yoga and meditation classes.
The program consists of:
- Yoga Meditation
- Farm Visit
- Ganga Visit
- Indian Cookery Class
- Jungle Walk
- Talks and Discussion on Indian Spirituality
- Local folk music and Dance
- Social Work Guest Contribution and Involvement Program
Trip Facts :
Best Season: April, May, June, August and Mid October
Trip Type: Spiritual
Batch Size: 30 Persons
Trip Grade:Fairly Easy
Trip Duration:07 nights/ 08 days
Note : The rates may change accordingly at the peak season mainly during Summer vacations, Diwali, Christmas & New Year.
- Transportation by Small Vehicle from Dehradun Airport /Haridwar Railway Station and drop back.
- All Meals on Organic Concept.
- Accommodation in Luxury hotels/Swiss tents.
- Experienced Leaders, Yoga instructor, Doctors, Chef and Facilitators accompanying the group.
- All State Permits and Toll Taxes.
- Transport from Mumbai/Delhi to Haridwar/Dehradun and back by train/flight.
- Personal expenses like mineral water, laundry, tips etc.
- Local sightseeing apart from the trek itinerary.
- GST @ 5.0 %.
Arrival at Dehradun/Haridwar (50kms/1hrs)
Pickup from Dehradun Airport/Haridwar railway station and drive to Rishikesh. Post lunch Free Health checkup camp by Ayurveda Doctors. Dinner and over night stay at hotel.
Rishikesh visit- after morning yoga & breakfast organic farm visit - fresh lunch served at farm. After lunch, drive back to Rishikesh over night stay at hotel.
Rishikesh - Rudraprayag (145kms/5hrs)
After breakfast drive to Rudraprayag - Enroute organic lunch - Yoga Camp at bank of River Mandakini - Over night stay at hotel.
Rudraprayag - Ranikhet(165kms/6hrs)
After Morning Yoga - Drive to Ranikhet - Enroute visit to organic farm & learn organic cooking - night walk in the jungle - Over night stay at hotel.
Morning yoga/meditation at cave - Cultural activity in the night - Over night Stay at hotel.
Ranikhet - Nainital(60kms/2hrs)
Morning yoga - Drive to Nainital - Enroute organic lunch at Sattal - leisure time at Nainital - Over night stay at hotel.
Meditation in the morning - Post lunch Interaction session in the afternoon.
Nainital - Dehradun (280kms/8hrs)Departure
Early morning departure to Dehradun Airport / Haridwar railway station. Move in Souls thanks you for your patronage and ensures a punctual transfer for your onward Destination. Ultimate Peace Event Ends here.
|Destination||Proposed Hotels ( Deluxe & Standard)|
|Rishikesh||Aloha on the Ganges or similar|
|Rudraprayag||Monal Resort or similar|
|Ranikhet||Hotel west view or similar|
|Nainital||Hotel vintage Inn or similar|
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, road blocks and / or any factors beyond control.
- In case of changes in routes and properties, company will accept no liability but make arrangements for substitution of equal measure.
- In case of accident, illness, injury or miss happening, Company will accept no liability or its staff wholly or partially, responsible for the same.
- In case of Loss or Damage of equipment’s issued participant has to pay the cost for the same.
Please note that this is an outdoor and adventure trip and to enjoy such trips, one requires being reasonably fit both physically and mentally, along with a previous experience of outdoors. On the other side the trips are carried out in some of the most amazing and extraordinary locations and in very special times such as winter and at the same time they do provide a bit of challenge to our endurance, fitness and our ability to cope with some adverse conditions. Though we will provide the best equipment and manpower, and do our best to leave no stone unturned. But still before taking up this trip we want to make very clear that nothing is certain in trips like this. Such as bad weather and cold and other logistical uncertainties such as power cut and water supply cut etc. Though we will try to do our best to provide water by buckets and lights by solar batteries etc. but still before signing up one should be experienced enough to carry himself or herself in outdoor conditions and well aware of these uncertainties and hence cooperate if any such situation arises due to the reasons beyond human control.
- Loose clothing with full sleeves two pairs
- Writing material
- Thick Pullover (2 number)
- Antiseptic / Sunburn cream
- Knee cap & band – aid
- Torch with spare cells.
- Sports shoes
- Water bottle
- Sun hat
- Snow/Sun goggles
- Cotton Thermal Inners
- Monkey Cap, Muffler, Hand Gloves, Socks (All woollen), Cotton Socks
- Personal Medicine Kit
- Waist Pouch